WHEN… you are “slightly” obsessive about organizing and you just bought your 4000 sq ft and 2.3 acre ranch and realize it’s not humanely possible to organize anytime soon!!
Not to mention no furniture has arrived yet so you’re sleeping on a mattress on a rug in your son’s room.🤦♀️🤭
Lessons LEARNED 1 day on the Edden Ranch after living on the road for a whole year:
- Patience is a virtue 🙏
- I miss being able to see my kids faces no matter where I was in the RV￼. I took that for granted. 😌
- It is exhausting walking around in 4000sq ft of space putting things away 🤦♀️
- I could never have lived in an RV if I started out in Flagstaff with 3 bathrooms and so much open space and clean air⛰
- I do not miss NY🙌
- Magic is everywhere if you stop and look✨
- We don’t need as much as we think we do. It’s a lie!!🤭
- Money isn’t everything. Family is everything. ❤️
- You can go as fast or as slow as you want in life. The race is with ourselves 🙏
- There is such a thing as too many cabinets but not too many closets 😆
- Life is created BY design. It’s up to us to design it the way we want. We are in control. 💪
- I have to break old habits of everything being SOO organized if I’m going to survive a week in this house and not lose it 🥳
- Choose sanity over everything else. Nothing is worth losing sanity over especially if you’re a recovering sugar addict. Ahem. Sugar WILL find you. 🤨
- Never leave somewhere to escape something. Leave because you want to go. When you leave to run and escape “it”- “it” will always find you because you took “it” with you. 🏃🏽♀️
We have no “its”.
We left with peace of mind.
We travelled a year with peace of mind.
And we bought a house with peace of mind.
Peace finds you when you’re peaceful!
(Picture taken 6am out on our back deck ⛰☀️)